You are invited to attend the 2022 MSc Course in TROPICAL FORESTRY. The course is taught in English at Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), one of the 11 German Universities of Excellence.
Over many decades, the international orientation and socio-economic focus have made this 2-year MSc course unique in Europe. You will benefit from the international background of our research and lecturing scientists who supervise your field research in the tropics. In addition socio-economic and general aspects of tropical forestry, the course also includes specific topics of climate change related carbon forestry, agroforestry and land use change. Another plus: As public university TUD exempts students from tuition fees!
Students from developing countries are invited to apply for a DAAD EPOS scholarship. The deadline for application is 30th October 2021.
For applying, you need to submit the DAAD application form together with the admission documents:
- Letter of Motivation in English (2 pages, hand signed and with recent date)
- Curriculum Vitae in English (hand signed and with recent date)
- Research concept note in English (2 pages)
- Copies of Academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
- Copy of School leaving certificate/High school graduation certificate
- One letter of recommendation from a senior academic (must have a letterhead, signature and official stamp and must be of recent date).
- One letter of recommendation from your employer
- Proof of Language Skills: – English – IELTS or TOEFL or a certificate giving evidence that English was the medium of instruction at your former university. (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
You can send us your application to email@example.com
Applicants with own source of funding can apply until 31 May 2022.